Spring has Sprung!

Well, springtime has definitely arrived- the daffodils and bluebells have blossomed and the spring showers have begun! I think spring is one of my favourite seasons, I love the baby animals, the beautiful flowers and the slightly  warmer weather!

To help celebrate the arrival of spring I have created a Spring Themed Math Pack, perfect for Kindergartners!


I've made sure that it's aligned to the common core standards; to the best of myknowledge. Feel free to tell me of any tweaks that are needed, I don't mind at all!

There are a range of activities in this math pack, focusing on developing knowledge and recognition of numbers 1 - 100.

Firstly, there's some "All about" worksheets...


These give students the opportunity to trace the number and word (2 and two), then find the correct number of items, and then draw the correct number of items. There are pages of these from 0 to 20.


Secondly, there are some color by number activity sheets, all with a cute spring theme pictures and then a question related to ordering/counting numbers.


There are also some "How Many" worksheets, which focus on simple counting. As well as two "Roll and Cover" activities, encouraging students to count the number of dots on dice and then color in the matching flower.



As well as all of that, we also added a 1 - 100 number square, and several counting worksheets, starting at various numbers (not just 1) and counting up in ones or tens.




And finally, some super cute number flashcards, with numbers, words and dots; perfect for playing snap and memory!


Graphics thanks to My Cute Graphics!


I hope you like this math pack, visit my TPT Store to grab it. Let me know if you do! :)

What's your favourite thing about spring?


No comments

Back to Top