Starting the Scrapbook

Hi there!

Thanks for visiting The SLT Scrapbook blog.  I am a paediatric Speech and Language Therapist. I love spending hours searching through Pinterest and Speech and Language Therapy blogs and websites and I love creating engaging activities for my students! I am in awe of the wonderful resources that you lovely SLTs and SLPs post.  I have been inspired by your creativity and generosity and I am now embarking on a new world of blogging and resource creating, and I hope you all join me on this new adventure.

As well as sharing my resources, I will also be blogging about my daily practice, professional development, my ideas and inspiration, as well as lots of other things.

Please check out my TPT store, as I've already put up a few goodies on there.
Also, check out my Pinterest, for examples of everything that inspires me!

Thank you,
The SLT Scrapbook
:)



No comments

Back to Top