Friday Freebees!


I'm very excited to be joining in with my first ever Friday Freebees!  I have always loved getting fabulous resources, and now it's my time to give back! So here's a star themed reading comprehension freebie which uses stars from the star clipart freebie!





The freebie includes 6 worksheet pages

  • information about the book
  • character profile
  • story sequence
  • opinions page
  • problem and solution
  • dictionary page



It's colourful and engaging, common core aligned (Kindergarten) AND totally and utterly free!!

Hope you like it! Why not treat yourself to the star clipart (from my TPT store) while you're at it because that's free too!

Grab you're freebie here:  Star Stories- Friday Freebees

Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Great resource! I'm always looking for fresh ideas to help students think through the stories we've read. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment. I'm so glad you like it! There's a longer version of this pack (different graphics) in my TPT store. It's a reading comprehension pack, with loads more worksheets included.

      Hope you enjoy using this freebie!

      Delete

Back to Top