Friday Freebees!



Ahhh, it's that time of week again! I LOVE joining in with the Friday Freebees link up with Speechie Freebies!

I could not resist this week!!  I have worked all week on a new expressive language activity pack (up soon, watch this space, it's a good one!!) and it got me thinking about what other resources I have too.  So I've gone back through some of my other packs, and revamped them.  Now this one is an oldy, but goody! It was the first thing I put up on TpT! I was sooo nervous, and thrilled when someone downloaded it for the first time. That buzz was awesome! It made me want to create more!

So here it is, Cupcake Categories!
It's a receptive language game, with the aim to get students to name items from the category.




It's totally free and waiting for you to go and grab it from my TpT store now!

If you like Freebies, go like my Facebook page, where I post exclusive freebies and giveaways!

Happy Friday!


No comments

Back to Top