Monkeying Around!!- New prepositions activity

I'm on half term, which means I've got some time to relax, unwind, and prepare myself (mentally and organisation wise) for the next 7 and a half weeks until summer. Now, 7 and a half weeks sounds such a long time, but the run up to summer is a nice term, so I don't mind!

I love half term. It's such a nice week, and although I try not to think too much about work, I often get a bucket-load of creative ideas! I have to jot them down, for when I have more time to create them! This week has been just the same and I've really enjoyed making this latest activity. (It's great when one just flows!)

I know a lot of you are already on your summer break (not jealous), so I intentionally made this generic! It's monkey themed, and all the other items are random, so it can be used all year round!! (OK, I'll admit, the colours are a tad summery, but the general theme is generic!!)


Here it is:




It's an activity that addresses prepositions. The prepositions covered in this pack are:




There are 7 pages of cards; each preposition has 6 cards, so 42 preposition cards in total!!
I've grouped them, (mainly so I could keep track of which I'd made!), so they will need shuffling once you've made the activity up!




The pack also includes 7 preposition cards (as seen below). These can be used as the heading in a sorting task, or you could print multiple copies and play snap or pairs with them. 



I've also included one worksheet, which can be used as homework or an extension task. 



I hope you like this pack. I love it; I'm so excited to use it! In fact, I love it so much, that I'm giving one away on my Facebook page!!

To be in with a chance of winning this pack, go like my facebook page, and then find the status about this product. Add a comment, with your email address, and I will pick a winner at random!  
But you've got to be quick, the giveaway will finish at the end of the day on 29.05.2014 (05.29.2014).


It's also up on my TPT store now, if you buy it beforehand and happen to win, you will receive a different product- hurrah!



Good luck! Let me know what you think, I really appreciate feedback!




No comments

Back to Top