Speechie Freebies- Friday Freebees- Emotions Dominoes



I'm so excited to participate in another Friday Freebees link up with Speechie Freebies!

I recently made this mega emotions pack- "Full of Feelings- Understanding Emotions Pack". I love it, and it has been such a hit with my students. I felt that there was a game missing; dominoes. Who doesn't like dominoes?!

So, as part of this week's Friday Freebees link up, I've created this Emotions Dominoes game.




The game contains 42 domino cards, containing a mixture of emotions pictures.

The emotions included in this pack are: happy, sad, angry, surprised, scared, excited, worried, embarrassed, frustrated, jealous, poorly, bored.

The game helps reinforce simple matching of the emotion pictures, as well as providing opportunities to discuss the different emotions too. It's the perfect companion to my "Full of Feelings" pack, but is also a good stand-alone game too.

I hope you like it, and find it useful to use as a carry-over game with your students!   Let me know if you grab it, by leaving feedback in my TPT store!


For more freebies like this, be sure to like my facebook page too!


No comments

Back to Top