Back to school- Ice Breaker Activities

So, I've only really just broken up for summer, and all of a sudden, it seems that it's almost time to go back again!!  How has that happened?!

I know that many of you have already started back, or will be doing in the coming weeks. Although I still have 3 weeks to go, my mind has already moved to thinking about my new group and fun ice breaker activities to do with them in the first week or two.

Although some of my students may know each other already, there will be a couple of new ones joining the class, plus, I always think it's a good idea for them to learn a bit more about each other, while having the opportunity to practise important social skills.   So, I've been thinking about my new group, and what fun activities we can do to get to know each other, which led my to creating my new "Ice Breaker Activities" pack, which is available now in my TPT store!

 


This pack includes a variety of simple, low prep activities, which are ideal for any "Back to school" activities, social skills groups or any other group cohesion activities.

Here's a peek at what's included:






So, the activity pack contains:
Bingo cards:  8 bingo cards (7 with similar choices, in a random order and one blank, for students to create their own choices of what they want to find out).
Pair matching cards: 2 sets; students to find their matching pair.
‘Get to know each other’: activity worksheets
Conversation starters: 12 conversation starter cards.


I can't wait to get using this with my new group and I hope that you think it will be useful to use too! 
It's available now in my TPT store; let me know if you get it!

Thanks!



No comments

Back to Top