Friday Freebees!- Back to School No Prep 'All About Me' Booklet

Hey!

Have you seen?!?  Friday Freebees is back!  
How exciting! AND just in time for back to school!



Although, I still have 3 and a bit weeks to go until I'm back in September, I'm already preparing new resources for my new caseload!  For example, you can get my Ice Breaker Activities from my TPT store, here and I'm also in the process of creating a Autumn (Fall) themed Receptive Language Pack; another low prep activity pack that will be really useful in the first few weeks back!


Anyway, I'm getting distracted... back to today's Friday FreeBEE!...

Here's my Back to School 'All About Me' No Prep Booklet! 
(it just rolls off your tongue, right?)
You can get it here from my TPT store now!




It's an A5 size booklet; it prints back-to-back and has 7 pages.  There's no prep required... other than printing and folding!
All the pages are in black and white, and there are some cute line drawings included that the students can colour in. This way, they all look the same, but are individualised by the colouring and doodles done by the students.  I thought it was a really cute yet simple way for them to show off their creativity and individuality! 

I think the booklet would also make a nice, simple communication passport for students with special educational needs. It briefly includes some key information and the students can have an ownership over what goes in it, to help their support workers/new staff get to know them better. It would make a sweet accompaniment to a more formal student profile/care plan. 

Anyway, I hope you like the booklet, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, so please leave me feedback on here, Facebook or TPT if you do grab it :)

However... I've got a confession to make....
 I've never made a booklet before (*gasp!*)
...it took me a while to organise the pages so that they folded into the right order when I printed it out.  I have numbered the pages to try and help when printing. 

But if I've made a massive mess-up and it doesn't print correctly on your printer, please please please let me know!  I am MORE than happy to email you and try and sort it out.  I would really appreciate it, if there is an error, that you contact me first before leaving negative feedback on TPT (I'm still new to all of this afterall!)   

Anyway, I hope you like the booklet and find it fun to use with your new students!!


I'm going to go and enjoy my summer break now... even though it's raining... again!!








No comments

Back to Top