12 Days of Christmas- An SLP Parody!

Christmas is almost upon us and I'm just popping in to share a little bit of festive cheer! 
I'm sure we all know the Christmas classic "The Twelve Days of Christmas", well, while driving home from work one evening, I started to form my own SLP version in my head!  It's based on all the things I know and love about being a Speech and Language Therapist- the good and the bad!  I hope you enjoy my SLP parody, if you have any other ideas of lyrics I could have picked, drop a comment below!





P.S.  You are welcome to share this image online/in your workplace, but please give credit back to The SLT Scrapbook when you do!  If you're sharing on social media, we'd love it if you tagged us in the photos too! :)


Many thanks and Happy Holidays!

No comments

Back to Top